Friday 5 November 2021

My Morphed Animal





My Morphed Animal 🦌🐇🦓 🐻


Kon'nichiwa everyone! 
How is everyone? Tired? Hungry? Happy? Grumpy? All of the above?!
Me too hehe :)

So, as our writing task ALL week, we have been asked to make a fairy tale type story.
But... before we started writing, we had to make our MORPHED ANIMAL!
Mine was a mix of a type of Deer, and Rabbit, a Polar Bear and a Zebra (all the animals in the heading!)
I called it a Pronglar Hare!
A Pronglar Hare lives in the dry grasslands and always has a King or Queen.

My story is about two ladies (Lady Lem and Jean). Lady Lem is the rightful queen, yet Jean thinks she should be queen since Lady Lem's father (apparently) stole her place.
So they do a race to see which one should be Queen. Lady Lem works really hard because she knows what Jean is gonna do is REALLY bad.
Long story short, Jean wins the race by cheating and Lady Lem gets really worried...


READ THE FULL STORY HERE:
STORY TIME!!!!!


LINK TO MAKE YOUR OWN MORPHED ANIMAL:
MAKE A MORPHED ANIMAL!!!


Have a happy healthy day :)



(a Pronglar Hare in real life!)
(well, in my imagination.)








5 comments:

  1. Super summary of your narrative. The Pronglar Hare looks quite chic! Somehow the link to your story doesn’t work…it might be me, I’m having computer issues. Looking forward to reading the whole story soon, there seems to be some tension. I’m also curious about the setting. Keep up your great efforts with your online learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Olive. I really love how you've constructed this blog post. What a great idea to give as teaser for your story along with an image and links to your whole story and the site where you created your animal. Maybe you could check the links because they don't go anywhere for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Olive.It is me Amara from Hauraki. WOW! I really love the way that you have done a great job of your morphed animal. It reminded me about when I also made a morphed animal with my imagination. Keep up the great blogging Olive.
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olive, It's me Jaycee from Waitemata. I liked the way you made your morphed animal. It reminded me of when I created my morphed animal. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.