Tuesday 19 October 2021

Lockdown Highlights



Lockdown Highlights 🎇 

Ciao everyone! Anyone want any Coffee? Tea? A blanket? No? OK cool, i'll start then!

So during Lockdown I've been doing a good amount of school - like every kid (hopefully) - and I have come up with some funky stuff! Since everyone in my class has come up with some amazing things too, our teachers wanted us to make a big (ish) slide about all of our favourite Lockdown things.

I've done A LOT of baking since its one of my favourite hobbies. And well... you'll click through the slideshow to see my favourite master piece! (A sneaky hint: it start's with LOLLY and ends with CAKE hehehe see if you can put THAT together hehehe)

When people talk about Online School they assume that kids think its horrible and tiring, using our brain power on a screen all day, but, there are SOME perks to it:
  1. You can do schoolwork from bed
  2. You don't need to get up so early
  3. You don't need to get dressed. STAY IN YOUR PAJAMA'S! NO ONE IS JUDGING YOU!!
  4. You can snack all day and when Mum and Dad ask why, you say "there's nothing else to do!"
(trust me, I've done them all!)

HERE'S MY SLIDESHOW SO YOU CAN SEE ALL MY FAVORITE THINGS I'VE WORKED ON

SLIDESHOW

Have a happy healthy day :) 







7 comments:

  1. Kalimera Olive. I agree with those great perks about online learning! Ka pai. Your Lockdown Highlights are full of super slides, great writing, clever 3D art and wonderful symmetry on your Alien art. Even the writing is symmetrical, cool! As for the Lolly Cake, I made it, thanks and had to hide some in the freezer! With just me here, I would have eaten it all in one day. Now I’m getting some out for dessert tonight! I used marshmallows as I couldn’t buy spacemen lollies. Keep up your wonderful mahi and your positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your writing style Olive, it feels like you are talking to me. I also read your holiday post. I hope you find a house that suits you all. You have done so well getting involved in the work we have set after just settling in NZ. Well done for your attitude. I love exploring places and travelling and I know the Auckland region has many many hidden gems to visit, so if you want any suggestions let me know. Keep up the awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Olive. I was hooked into your blog post by you asking if I wanted a coffee! I agree with Ms Sands, your writing style is really engaging and fun. The perks you listed are interesting, do you think that distance learning has also helped you make more progress in any areas? And what are the challenges?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for the compliments! There are a few challenges that i face almost everyday... including, a task that may depend on a previous task earlier in the year, some links i don't know how to get to... but mostly everything is easy!
    Thank you to all the teacher for helping me so much over this Lockdown :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olive, It's Daniel. I really liked your blog post about your Lockdown Highlights Slideshow! I like how you added your lockdown baking onto the slideshow. Looks delicious! What was your favourite things that you put on your slideshow? I also like how you included some jokes + a cool intro. Awesome work Olive. Keep It Up! Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morena Olive It's Lily,
    I just wanted to say what an amazing amount of fun work that we have done right? It is great to see you settle into a new school so quickly and already you know how to RULE the Lockdown. Like Ms Sands has said I love your style of writing. You have included so many funny jokes. I have to tell you I've done some of them too. That Lolly Cake mmmm it looks so good. I love how you have slimmed it down to your favourites on your Lockdown Highlights. I like how you made everthing so easy to see like your link. And I think you have made everbodys day with this blog post especially mine. Amazing work Olive! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olive, It's Aley. I really liked your blog post about your Lockdown Highlights Slideshow! I like how you added your lockdown baking onto the slideshow. Looks delicious! What was your favourite things that you put on your slideshow? I also like how you included some jokes + a cool intro. Awesome work Olive. Keep It Up! Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.