Monday 18 October 2021

THE HOLIDAY RECAP :)

 


MY 2 WEEK HOLIDAY 🏖


G'day everyone!!!
Today i'm writing about MY 2 week holiday!
Me and my family didn't do much, we wanted to explore Auckland since we only just moved here. We wanted to explore the city, go to all the beaches, and just generally just hang out everywhere.
My family and I are all big explorers, we moved to London 2 years ago and before that, lived in Australia. 
We did a big Camper-van trip all around the UK for two months, so you can expect a few hikes!

Because we LOVE doing that stuff, we wanted to go all around Auckland, but really we only saw lots of Parnell and Remuera and because we were going to see potential houses almost everyday, we have to move into the zone of Epsom Girls School, because my sister has decided that she really wants to go there.

I went swimming in my Nanna's pool a few times, we had a BBQ after that! It was really fun! Almost like we were doing it with all my family and friends :)

As most people have done, i had a couple picnics with my aunties and cousins. It was really nice to interact with other people! Even if we couldn't hug :(

Well... that's my 2 week holiday in a nutshell!!

Have a happy healthy day!


☺☺☺





3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Olive. Good on you for going exploring in Auckland. You will be making a list of places to revisit after lockdown. How brave to go swimming too. It was nice to see family and friends again but I know what you mean about no hugs! Super start to Term 4, Olive. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great blog post Olive. It is a great idea to start exploring Auckland, there are a lot of neat places on the outskirts that we don't think about going to. I was actually surprised to see what is within Auckland's boundary. I went for a swim too but it was FREEZING. I can't wait to hug all of my friends and family too. Kia kaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olive. It is me Amara from Hauraki. WOW! I can't belive that you used to have a camper van. It is nice to have a BBQ with your Nanna. Also that you had to look around Uk for 2 months. Keep up the great blogging. Please feel free to check out my blog.
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.