Thursday 25 November 2021

MANDALA!!!

 



Whats a Mandala? 


Privet everyone!
Lets start with a joke:

Q. What did the teen paint swatch say to the mum paint swatch?
A. DON'T USE THAT TONE WITH ME!!

Ahh that one of my favorites!
Get it? Don't use that tone... BECAUSE THERE PAINT SWATCHES HAHAHA!!!

Anyway, moving on from that, i wanted to tell you about the wonderful world of Mandala's.

Mandala's are a piece of art that can represent how you feel. All Mandalas can be different, all to express how the artist is feeling right then and there.

I made one in our back yard! And i just let my mind, my hands, my body, all let it do what it wants. I listened to my audio book and just relaxed.

So, as a challenge for you, try and just relax, breath, read, and make something beautiful!

Have a happy healthy day :)











1 comment:

  1. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Kalimera Olive. Great blog intro with a joke, ka pai. I love jokes, that was a good one. That’s a super idea, to chill out drawing a mandala while listening to an audio book. Your Mandala is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.