Wednesday 27 October 2021

My Fable

 


My Fable

Dia Dhuit everyone!

So, like my last blog, this one is all about FABLES!
I bet your like, "Oh man! Fables again?!" But today instead of teaching what fables are, i'm gonna tell you about a very special one (or at least the plan of one!). 

So as our task for today, i planned a fable. My short story is called THE STRAWBERRY AND THE CUP.
Is there a moral lesson: YES
Short: YES, YES
Personification: YES, YES, YES

My story starts with a Strawberry and a Cup fighting over who's better. Then a book joins in on the fight. They fight for a while, till a lady comes in, she uses all of then to have a cup of tea, a snack, and a read. She thanks all of them and they are all happy :D

My moral is that everyone is different, even so, everyone is useful.
I find that this moral very important. When you have those lazy weekends, then at the end you look back an thing "JEEZ. I did nothing over the weekend" and start thinking about how you weren't useful at all. Just think about all the other days when you did SO much for your family and friends

Have a happy healthy day everyone :)











1 comment:

  1. Dia Dhuit Olive. You have chosen very interesting characters. I wonder why they think they are better than each other? That’s a clever analogy using thoughts of your weekend, Olive. I look forward to reading your fable soon.
    Loved the picture you included with your blog. It sets the scene with anticipation. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.