Friday 27 August 2021

DAFFODIL DAY!!!





Daffodil Day!

Ki Ora everyone!
So today is Daffodil Day! Daffodil Day is a day all about a charity that raises money for Cancer. 
We all know someone effected by Cancer and this charity is really trying to stop that.
 As most of you guys would know is that NZ is in the horrible and dreadful LOCKDOWN!
So because of that, Daffodil Day can not continue by selling flowers on the side of the road.
So... to help raise money my school is asking all kids, parents, and teachers to donate to this charity 


If you would like to make some paper or egg carton daffodils, please click on the pictures in the link.
Our goal so far is to get 1000 dollars.

Come on team! We can do this!!!


🌼❁🌼❁

I made my Daffodil and put it outside my letterbox.






9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olive. What a thoughtful and timely blog post! Technology certainly is a helpful way to raise funds for Daffodil Day, since as you say, we can't donate out on the streets.
    Have you done any of the Daffodil Day work that your teachers have put up? perhaps you could share some on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made one egg carton daffodil but i don't know how to put the picture up on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olive I have sent an email to you with a quick screencastify about how to add photos to blogs. You are rocking it!

      Delete
  4. Ms Sands is working on helping you to share. I will look froward to seeing your egg carton daffodil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Olive, what an amazing start to your time at Waikowhai - you've embraced the digital learning brilliantly. It's awesome to see you engaged in blogging, and what a wonderful focus for today's blog. Can't wait to see more of your learning. Keep up the fabulous effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olive. This is a lovely, timely and thoughtful blog. Donating money to the Cancer Society is a worthy cause and I agree with you, we can do this. I too look forward to seeing your egg carton daffodil. How have you found digital learning during lockdown? The teachers have done an exceptional job setting this up for their students under these circumstances. Keep up the great work Olive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really are rocking it Olive I love you could get the image up and I LOVE your creation. I am missing having my paint and wire to do my own art. They are all at my home in Waipu. I am stuck in Auckland at the moment. BUT I have many other things to be thankful for however. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the lovely feedback. Thank you Ms Sands for showing me how to put up the pictures. Hope you're all OK in lock down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.